Need to Implement Strategic Change?
In a time when your competition is relentless and extra costs must be minimized, failed strategic initiatives can quite literally drown your business. With an increased emphasis on timely results, your company can ill afford any delays in executing change. The problem is that everyone is busy doing their job, and can hardly find time to work on key initiatives. Besides, many managers lack the skills to lead strategic change.
- Leaders have to drive results across multiple fronts
- Employees are already busy doing their regular jobs
- Managers are not skilled at leading strategic change
- There is a need to deliver results quickly and efficiently
Deploy Ascent Strategy Implementation
The Ascent Strategy Implementation builds your organization’s capacity for change by developing champions who can successfully accomplish key projects. We provide a key developmental experience for high potential employees that prepares them for increased responsibilities and future leadership roles. In the process, they deliver high-impact gains on mission-critical projects by engaging teams across the organization.
- Identify high-impact projects
- Select a group of Change Champions
- Coach the Change Champions to lead Tiger Teams
- Train the Change Champions during project execution
- Report project milestones every 100 days
Achieve Critical Results in 100 Days
The Ascent Strategy Implementation process is a results-driven, culture-changing approach to achieving critical results in 100 days. We understand that you expect results when you invest in strategy execution. That is why we base our success on yours. In fact, we’re so confident with our approach that we guarantee our clients will see 4 × ROI in 100 days.
Our Value Proposition
- We focus on solving your most critical priorities by engaging Change Champions leading Tiger Teams
- We drive for results that deliver measurable results generating 4xROI in 100 days
- We transfer our knowledge, skills and tools to ensure that the results achieved can be sustained long after we leave
Request a Quote
Please complete the form below or call 801.361.9823
Deploying the Ascent Strategy Implementation Program
The Ascent Strategy Implementation Program is an action learning process where participants learn by doing. The Ascent Program combines training, project execution and coaching to deliver critical results while developing future leaders.
The Ascent Program is offered to a select group of qualified employees who are willing and able to participate in the program and complete key projects over a period of 6 to 12 months. After completing the Ascent Program, participants receive a certificate of accomplishment with special recognition from senior leaders.
The Ascent Program participants act as catalysts for change, performance coaches to project teams, and candidates for future leadership roles.
The Ascent Strategy Implementation Elements
- Select Sponsors and Champions
- Identify high-impact projects
- Train Champions to lead Tiger Teams
- Coach Champions during project execution
- Report project milestones to senior leaders
“This is powerful advice for any organization embarking on a major change initiative.”
– Jeanne Scott, VP of Human Resources, El Pollo Loco
“The Five Ascent Principles work as an extremely effective means to deal with organizational change. The principles were very well-received, particularly by senior executives. I would definitely recommend this process to any executive who needs to apply structure to the most uncertain of times.”
– Patrick Gallagher, Vice President, Financial Times
“The Ascent Program has helped our organization effectively deal with continual changes. The Ascent Process has created clarity for initiatives that have been stuck for months (and sometimes years). We have also learned better planning for new initiatives so we reach our goals quicker and with less turmoil.”
– Eric Dubbin, Organizational Development, U.S. FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine
“The Ascent Program delivers practical insights and well researched answers that will benefit any organization going through change.”
– Robyn Warr Human Resources Director, Lenox Advisors
“The Ascent Process takes a comprehensive look at the nature of change and how we can positively respond to it. I highly recommended this for anyone desiring change mastery!”
– Marilyn Holland Quality Assurance Manager, 1st Global
“The Ascent Principles are based on real-life experience of the successes and failures of 50 companies which underwent radical change. This is an essential process for any leader faced with major organizational change. Ascent provides a simple roadmap to success.”
– Denise Phelps, Director of Center for Organizational Development,Mercy Medical Hospital
“The Ascent Program provides a clear and practical approach for implementing organizational change in today’s fast-paced and unpredictable business world.”