Need a Winning Strategic Plan?
Leaders are responsible for setting and communicating a clear direction. Yet, most employees and even many managers don’t understand the organization’s strategy. Oftentimes when it comes to planning, leaders simply create budget projections based on previous results without a clear plan to win.
- Strategic plans lack a compelling vision that inspires employees and customers
- The organization’s strategy is an ever changing list of high priority projects
- Leaders are not fully aligned behind a clear set of goals
- Employees are either unaware or have a different understanding of the plan
- There is no accountability or follow through with the strategic plan
Create a Strategy to Reach the Next Level
Ascent Advisor helps you align your leadership team to embrace a shared vision of success. You will know how to win and stay ahead of the competition. The Ascent strategic plan defines in clear and simple terms what you will do, where you play and how you win. With this clarity you can focus resources to tackle the most vital priorities.
- Align leaders to the vision, mission and values
- Understand your market and industry trends
- Define a clear and simple strategic direction
- Set goals, priorities, and key initiatives
- Create a plan of action with milestones
- Track your progress through performance measures
Work with a Top Advisor to Get Results
We understand that you expect results when you invest in strategic planning. That is why we base our success on yours. In fact, we’re so confident with our approach that we guarantee our clients will see 4 × ROI in 100 days.
Our Value Proposition
- We focus on solving your most critical needs with innovative ideas and practical solutions
- We drive for results that deliver a value of at least 4 times the cost of our services within 100 days
- We transfer our knowledge, skills and tools to ensure that the results that have been achieved can be replicated and sustained long after we leave
Request a Quote
Please complete the form below or call 801.361.9823
Create the Ascent Strategic Plan
The Ascent Strategic Plan is a structured consulting process where senior leaders work together to create a plan for taking your organization to the next level. The Ascent Strategic Plan includes an assessment of the market and internal capabilities, well defined strategic goals and initiatives, and a solid action plan aligned to performance measures.
Work with a top Advisor to lead a strategic planning workshop and provide insightful advice to help you create a winning strategy. The Ascent Strategic Plan involves senior leaders in the assessment, goal setting and action planning process to produce the strategic plan.
The Ascent Strategic Planning process helps leaders become more fully aligned to a shared vision of success, common goals and a clear course of action. After completing the Ascent Strategic Plan, you receive a clear and concise Strategic Plan report.
The Ascent Strategic Planning Process
- Align leaders to shared vision, mission and values
- Assess internal capabilities and external industry trends
- Define a clear direction for your organization
- Set goals that take your company to the next level
- Create an action plan with initiatives and milestones
- Align people and the organization to the priorities
- Track progress by reporting performance measures
Work with a Top Advisor, an Expert in the Field
“This is powerful advice for any organization embarking on a major change initiative.”
– Jeanne Scott, VP of Human Resources, El Pollo Loco
“The Five Ascent Principles work as an extremely effective means to deal with organizational change. The principles were very well-received, particularly by senior executives. I would definitely recommend this process to any executive who needs to apply structure to the most uncertain of times.”
– Patrick Gallagher, Vice President, Financial Times
“The Ascent Program has helped our organization effectively deal with continual changes. The Ascent Process has created clarity for initiatives that have been stuck for months (and sometimes years). We have also learned better planning for new initiatives so we reach our goals quicker and with less turmoil.”
– Eric Dubbin, Organizational Development, U.S. FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine
“The Ascent Program delivers practical insights and well researched answers that will benefit any organization going through change.”
– Robyn Warr Human Resources Director, Lenox Advisors
“The Ascent Process takes a comprehensive look at the nature of change and how we can positively respond to it. I highly recommended this for anyone desiring change mastery!”
– Marilyn Holland Quality Assurance Manager, 1st Global
“The Ascent Principles are based on real-life experience of the successes and failures of 50 companies which underwent radical change. This is an essential process for any leader faced with major organizational change. Ascent provides a simple roadmap to success.”
– Denise Phelps, Director of Center for Organizational Development,Mercy Medical Hospital
“The Ascent Program provides a clear and practical approach for implementing organizational change in today’s fast-paced and unpredictable business world.”